Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Geeks

I was one of the fortunate ones to be able to watch Blizzcon 2010 remotely. I bought a virtual ticket months before the actual 2 day event. And it was definitely worth it as it was the closest I could get to actually being there.

The video I wanted to share in this post is actually one of the opening speeches that kicked off the illustrious annual Blizzard convention last year. This was the inspiration behind both the speech I gave at our company general assembly for Q3 and the opening remarks for our office Christmas party.

If you're a geek, you will appreciate most if not all the images that Chris Metzen puts up on the screen during his speech. Trust me, a geek will thoroughly enjoy this video.



Being a geek means you are passionate. We are just as fanatical about things as any other coined genre or race. I'm proud to be one.


END OF LINE...

No comments: