Saturday, October 17, 2009

World of Warcraft Commercials

I admit that I haven't played WoW (World of Warcraft) in the longest time. I stopped playing last year to focus on Dekaron.  Then took a break from Dekaron to play WoW.  And then I'm back in Dekaron.  The next WoW expansion has been announced.  And my clunky old PC won't be able to run it well for sure, given how taxing Wrath of the Lich King is on my PC as it is.  I wanted to buy a new PC so that I can play WoW again without having to sacrifice quality graphic settings. But a friend of mine just recently broke my trust in him, which eventually equated to a big chunk of money that was meant for my parents and new PC to be selfishly allocated to him without giving me a choice.

Anyway, enough of the bad vibes. I'll eventually be able to buy a new PC again. Just hope it will be before the new WoW expansion comes out. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you some of the TV commercials Blizzard (the company who created WoW) has been putting up on US television to advertise their game. The funny thing about these commercials is that Blizzard hires specific celebrities to endorse WoW, each with its own funny twist.  There are a whole slew of commercials. But I wanted to just share with you my favorites.

Mr. T and his Night Elf Mohawk




Mini-Me "I'm a Maaage!"



And my all-time favorite, Ozzy Osbourne "I'm the Prince of Darkness!" LMFAO!



"But I've been the Prince of Darkness since 1979." LOL! Cracks me up every single time.

Okay enough with the geekery for now.


END OF LINE...

No comments: