Tuesday, October 27, 2009

V

I remember watching an old science fiction TV series called "V" when I was a kid. Okay, I just practically announced how old I really am. LOL!

For those of you who don't know about "V", the story is about aliens all of a sudden showing up on earth, pretending to be the same in appearance as humans. Later you find out they're actually humanoid lizards who love eating mice for snacks, aside from their plans to actually take over the entire planet. That's as far as I'll spoil the story of "V".

Apparently, a remake of the old sci-fi TV show is coming out soon. And it looks pretty good. I hope they do the remake well to do justice to the original. Check out the preview video of the remake series below.



Okay, maybe one last spoiler tidbit. RED DUST baby! LOL! Now I just announced that I'm not only old, but a total geek as well.  I'm such a weirdo.


END OF LINE...

No comments: