Monday, October 8, 2012

John Butler Trio Dedication To A Friend

A friend and bandmate got emotionally hard hit recently.  His feelings went a little farther than he should've allowed it to progress.  I can't help but feel for him.  My iPod played this John Butler Trio song randomly while I was working today.  So I felt it to be appropriate to dedicate the song to my friend.



What You Want
by John Butler Trio

What you want to say
Wait till you get home
I'm sick of communicating
Over the telephone

Tell me how you feel
For I am lonely too
Need you to know
I'm just as cold and numb as you

But I could fly away
Or I could be no one
And you could be the sunshine
Falling over the mountains

Or you could come to stay
You could come right home
Don't see why I have to
Live this life all alone

I know there is a way
To make up for old mistakes
I know what's happening
Is for a reason


END OF LINE...

No comments: