Monday, November 10, 2008

Ocarina of Time

I found a website of a store in St. Louis, Missouri in the States, that actually handcrafts and sells actual playable ocarinas. The URL to the website is below.

http://www.stlocarina.com/

What blew me away was when I saw that they were selling a particular special edition ocarina. For you hardcore Zelda fans, the ocarina I'm talking about is the Ocarina of Time from the Nintendo 64 Zelda game.

Check out the video below of a girl playing the Zelda theme song on an exact replica of the Ocarina of Time made by St. Louis Ocarinas.



I so want one. Yes, I will have one. LOL!

This blog is getting to be more about my geekery than anything else. Well, that should all change once we start gigging again. Next gig is coming up this Saturday, the 15th.

Until then, expect more geekery content in this blog. Sucks for you.

END OF LINE...

No comments: