Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kami no Pino?

After my heavy post yesterday, I figured I'd put up something lighter today. I've been watching this anime called Ergo Proxy. It's a pretty deep anime; with subtle background themes that touch various philosophies, legends, and beliefs of the world. But enough about that, what I really wanted to show you is how cute "Pino" is in the anime. Pino is one of the supporting characters; a cogito virus infected companion autorave (android). She at times walks around in this funny pink bunny costume. Here are pictures of Pino below.

Around this time last year, Kami, my uber cute little niece was spending her first months living in this world. My sister, Janne, and brother-in-law, John, dressed Kami up in a costume. Rather than describe it, I'll just show you pictures. You'll see the cute parallel soon enough.

So cuuuuute!!! Kamiiiii!!!


END OF LINE...

1 comment:

Autorave said...

hi..
nice blog.
i love Ergo Proxy too.

thats why i used autorave as my blog name.

http://autorave7.blogspot.com