Thursday, August 28, 2008

Waiting for Dekaron Open Beta Testing...

Dekaron Closed Beta Testing ended yesterday at 10:00PM. The past two days were no longer spent levelling. They were spent punching holes, socketing stones, fortifying with argates, etc. on one's current armor set. No use saving all of those items if they're all going to be deleted. Most of the time, players just wanted to revel in the thrill of PK-ing each other outside of Parca Temple. Our guild came up with the bright idea of taking screenshots of all of us gathered together. Even though our characters got wiped, at least we have the screenshots to show for.

Below are the screenshots I took of our guild. My guildmates apparently didn't know you can press F12 to take a fullscreen in-game screenshot. So they ended up capturing the outer rim of their desktops. I'll just post the screenshots I took on the last two days of Dekaron CBT.

My gear changed because I hit level 68 and could wear the next set of gear available in town. So I wasted all the argates I had in my stash on it to make my outfit glow.

Open Beta is slated to begin on September 3. Check back at the Dekaron SEA site for details.

http://dekaron.mobiusgames.net/

In the meantime, I guess I'll be playing World of Warcraft this weekend. I neglected a subscription based game for too long there. Damn Dekaron. LOL!

END OF LINE...

No comments: