Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Digital Eyes...

I created a photoblog last month. So I can put up pictures that I've either taken myself, tweaked in Photoshop, or both. The first few pictures I uploaded are actually already in my Deviant Art account. The next ones are just random snaps here and there that I've taken.

Multiply's cross posting feature apparently posts even future scheduled posts. So all the pictures I've uploaded in my photoblog have already been seen by my friends in Multiply. Oh well, spoiled the fun of slowly showing one picture at a time. I'll just wait until the last picture I've scheduled to display has posted, before uploading more.

For those of you who are interested below is the link to my photoblog.

http://sundowndos-digital-eyes.blogspot.com/

I'm not a professional photographer nor a Photoshop expert. This is purely for fun. So please be kind if you feel the urge to critique any of the pictures I uploaded.

END OF LINE...

No comments: