Friday, May 16, 2008

Experiencing Anti-Gravity...

I've been tripping out on Incubus lately because it sounds so good on my new Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones that I bought while I was in the States. This particular song is from Incubus' album called "S.C.I.E.N.C.E.", which is my all-time favorite Incubus album.

I like how they mixed funk elements with percussions. They even placed a tasteful saxophone solo in the middle. This songs kinda stands out from the rest of the heavier songs in the album.

Check out a music video that someone on the Net created of the song, along with the song's prose.



Summer Romance
By Incubus


I'm home alone tonight.
Full moon illuminates my room, and sends my mind aflight.
I think I was dreaming up some thoughts that were seemingly
possible...with you.
So I call you on the tin can phone.
We rendezvous by quarter-to, and make sure we're alone.
I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free.

When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away,
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.
Anti-gravity
Anti-gravity

For years, I kept it to myself.
Now potentialities are bound, are living under my shelf.
Simply choose your destination from the diamond canopy,
and we'll be there.
So I call you on the tin can phone.
We rendezvous by quarter-to, and make sure we're alone.
I think I've found the way for you and I to finally be free

When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away,
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.
Anti-gravity
Anti-gravity


As always, I like putting up a video of a different version of the song. The video below is an acoustic version of the song done by Incubus a while back.



END OF LINE...

No comments: