Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Foo Fighters Song...

I was lying down on my bed one night while listening to my iPod, desperately wanting to sleep. Somehow, my mind just wouldn't let me fall asleep. My iPod was set on random and shuffled to a song by the Foo Fighters called "On The Mend".

I have spent many sleepless nights since then with that song as my only company. It so feels like my theme song these days.


I like the studio version better and I found someone who just put the studio track on YouTube. So here it is with the lyrics.



One more day that I've survived
Another night alone
Pay no mind I'm doing fine
I'm breathing on my own

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend

Wake me when the hour arrives
Wake me with my name
See you somewhere down the line
We're tethered once again

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend x2

Was it you
Who said hello

Here we go

Close your eyes and stay a while
But take me when you go
Single file we walk the mile
Wandering back home

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend x2

Was it you
Who said hello

Here we go x4


And for those who want to watch the live version of the song. Here it is. It's pretty good too.



END OF LINE...

No comments: